- Since its inception in 2011, Aramus has primarily published Classical music recordings. We are also interested in publishing New Music, Jazz, Roots, Americana, Rock, and Nature Soundscapes, and will listen with open ears to submissions of all genres.
- Simultaneous submissions are welcome, but please notify us if your music is accepted for publication elsewhere. Each submission (Album, EP, or Single) requires a separate online submission form. If you prefer postal submissions, you may send a CD or flash media to:
P.O. Box 133
Brooktondale, NY 14817
(Beginning in 2019, we will phase out postal submissions)
- We do not accept previously published work.
- High resolution formats (WAV, FLAC, AIFF) of 44.1 Khz, 16-bit or better are required for publication. For the preliminary screening process, editors prefer links to .MP3 audio or .MP4 video.
- Because the screening process is blind, if videos are submitted the audio soundtrack will be extracted before passing it along to reviewers.
- Aramus provides free mastering, editing, advertising, licensing, and distribution for artists whose recordings are accepted for publication through a blind peer-review screening process. The label is supported through streaming royalties and music downloads, supplemented by limited-edition CD sales, and passes nearly all revenue on to our artists by covering publication costs and through profit sharing.
- To help defray administrative costs, Aramus charges a $15 application fee for each submission. (the application fee will be waived for all submissions received before September 30th, 2018)
- Editors will consider submissions of complete albums, EPs, or single works.
- Submission deadline: Aramus accepts submissions at any time. Typically, an applicant will receive feedback within 3-4 weeks.